10.3 Financial anxiety – biblical affirmations – prayers to God protects your heart
10.3 Financial anxiety – biblical affirmations – prayers to God protects your heart – Philippians 4:4-7
- I believe fear does not come from God (affirmations 1-4)
- I believe I have inherent, inseparable power (affirmations 1-4)
- I believe God’s love is in me (affirmations 1-4)
- I believe God gave me a sound, whole, perfect mind (affirmations 1-4)
- I believe God is love (affirmations 5-6)
- I believe perfect love casts out fear (affirmations 5-6)
- I believe to remove anxiety I am to pray to God, prayers of personal need with thanksgiving in the name of Jesus Christ
- I believe God’s peace will guard or fortify my heart
4 Rejoice (be delighted, pleased) in (resting within) the Lord (Christ) always: and again I say, Rejoice.
5 Let your moderation (forbearance and consideration) be known (experientially known) unto all men. The Lord (Christ) is at hand.
6 Be careful (anxious)l for nothing (not one thing); but in every thing (all things) by prayer (prayers to God) and supplication (specific prayers of need) with thanksgiving let your requests (specific requests) be made known (declare) unto God.
7 And the peace (state of wellbeing) of God, which passeth (surpassing) all understanding (thought), shall keep (garrison or fortify) your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
1 Timothy 2:7
7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear (cowardice); but of power (inherent power: power existing in something else, so as to be inseparable from it), and of love (love irrespective of rights), and of a sound mind (making sober minded, entire, unbroken, whole, perfect).
10.2 Financial anxiety – Biblical Affirmations – Love casts out fear
1 John 4:16-18
16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.